View Single Post
Old 2010-01-26, 16:21   Link #1493
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Goku does not start fighting Freeza in the next episode. All he does is kick him once in the face and deflect some ki blasts. The central focus of the episode is going to be about Vegeta explaining his past and dying at the very end. After that (which by the looks of the preview will be the following episode (43)), the fight truly begins. And nothing was ever said about Kai being 50 episodes.
Haven't we done this before?

Jokes aside, I assumed that Goku kicking Frieza, as seen in the preview, wasn't from Vegeta's funeral episode. I was wrong with that one.

As for the DVDs I have to agree with Shiroth. Although I have to add the DVD count confirms, at least, that the Frieza arc will end at episode 50 because the last DVD only has two episodes (49 and 50) while all the other DVDs (with the exception of the first one) has three episodes. If the Frieza arc ends at episode 51 then they would have added that episode on the final DVD. You can see the DVD count here (click on the link with the 5 star Dragon ball

Anyway if the fight starts in episode 43 then the SSJ will definitely be in episode 46, if not then I'll stick with episode 45. I don't remember much of the Goku vs Frieza fight so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up being wrong.