View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 08:26   Link #1981
Nosauz

[quote]Ya see bro, I'm like this all the time^^...So I lose no credibility talking to you the way I am (I've established more than enuff here)...People who know me know I'll chat it up with them sensibly with good arguments and poke them in the ribs with colorful barbs...Meanwhile I'm effortlessly defining who you are in this thread, and ya can't do a damn thing about it...Go nuclear? Pffft, that's reserved for someone who hasn't already won (Now he's gonna bring his "A" game guys, the game I've created for him^^)...Your next post will prove this, then you can quickly re-edit it... [quote]

Sigh... again you bring obfuscating facts as if their were some how indicative of the power of your arguments. Again you have not answered anything, we have so much access to quality information, why just bring up "number 1 ranked" offense, based on what? Again you show yourself as a self aggrandizing buffoon, who thinks that any he does is "classy" and just a "colorful barb". Really? Talking about people and bjs, calling people "unedumacated" is classy? Really? Again turnover ratio... the Saints aren't reaching their 35 interception bench mark set from last year. Their strength of schedule has been horrendous, they play so many sub 500 teams it's ridiculous. Seriously if you want to pretend that my "hater gonna hate" attitude is unjustified find it for me.

Any way it's really funny how your tomfoolery and buffoonery is somehow "classy" and I'm the one who is "classless". Hate to break it to you, but Neanderthals died out a couple of million years ago, better hurry back to your Smithsonian exhibit.

Hahahahaha

I love the Nascar thing... Stereotypes are for the uncultured, if you stereotype you are lazy, and small minded, that's just that. Individuals can like whatever they like but hey of course if you like NASCAR your a buffoon. Really? Really? I might think many Nascar's fans are uneducated from what is portrayed of them in the media, but I wouldn't say that their all idiots, or gun totting idiots. On the other hand people who think Katrina wasn't avoidable, well they are by fact idiots. Really? Wanna bet? Live on a flood plain. It's like the people of Venice bitching about their city sinking, it's called geography. Really I don't see how you are any bit refined, you put a facade of couth and cultured but you really aren't, I just see no reason to why I shouldn't talk like one of the guys. It's a football thread, I right to the readers, and the demographics for football and the amount of "refined" speech needed is in fact not that much. Also your trash talk is pretty horrendous, is your idol carrot top?

SKY CAKE

You see the thing is I don't give a shit, that's right I don't care what ethugs say about, but I do care about football, so when some talentless hack comes up to me and tells me he got recruited to some no name schools was an all american I just feel like that's an insult to the people who play football, who really do work, and practice after school till 6-7. Who sit in the weight room day after day, who pay the penalties of losing the next day in practice. I resent people who try to portray themselves as something their not, because they are liars and you are just that. Nothing more than a big fat liar broadcasting your lies so that you can "maintain an image" for everybody. You could be the king of spain but I sure as hell am not going to let you trash a game that I love. Declaring the Saints anything more than a contender is belittling the great football played in the NFC, eventhough I hate New England/Boston and Pittsburgh at least their teams show the grit of champions, Saints not so much, and the smack down laid on one supposedly best teams in the league, the Jets, continues to show how good the Patriots are, Also Pittsburghs win over the Ravens was a great win. When the Saints beat some contenders, then I'll be ready to crown them, until then keep your masturbatory language to a minimum or at least take the shit talk like a man because your Saint's have done nothing, beaten 1 good team that has improved more.

Until you start talking about meaningful stats, qualified by how they affect the game like Turnover ratio and 3rd down Conversions or drive length or time of possession, I'm going to take your stats as misleading. Sorry but rankings are pointless if you can qualitatively analyze them. Oh did they not teach you that in Sports Broadcaster school? I guess they did teach you how to suck a teams gonads like Dicky V, you guys must be alum.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-07 at 08:44.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote