View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 11:30   Link #31
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
hmmm... i have mixed emotions about this chapter. the flashbacks were a little too cheesy for my taste so i don't care much for them. but on the other hand, the kagebunshin overdose scene made me laugh and reminded me of how funny this series used to be. it's been a while since i last laughed while reading this series so it was a welcome change. that scene made me forget the tension and seriousness of the current plot and it actually made me enjoy reading it. i miss the days when kishi would incorporate bursts of humor into his fight scenes.
I thought the exact opposite for some reason... I though the scene with the kagebunshin was not that special since I remember naruto did the exact same thing when he fought a beast in the forest of death during chuunin exams. Of course, that was a LONG time ago, so I'm not saying Kishi has overused that idea yet, but it wasn't anything new or amazing...

The flashback scene was okay/good. The problem with making these flashbacks is that the anime makes these flashbacks ALL THE TIME, and I think that's sad since Kishi rarely make these long flashbacks in the manga. So because the anime makes flashbacks every 10-20th episode or so, the manga fashbacks feels dull and repetitive, when they actually occur quite rarely...

The coolest part was of course when Naruto tried to push the chakra reciever from inside Son Goku, that was a brilliant moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
There is Sages and sages. Here we're talking specifically about the Sages of the 6th Paths which has not much to do with wisdom and all to do with possessing the powers of the Uchiha and the Senju : full mastery of Yin & Yang chakra, or Onmyoton.
God so many sages, plus there are sages like Jiraya and Naruto... but I think I get it now. Thanks for informing me
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote