View Single Post
Old 2007-03-02, 16:32   Link #26
Lumir

On the contrary i quite liked this episode. I dont read the magna so i was quite satisfied with the way things were paced in this ep. The animation wasnt the greatest but the BGM made up for that.

Im actually quite glad their going at a slow pace, i dont want the anime to catch up to the magna too fast, and going with a slow pace creates a build up, at least for me.

As for the actual ep, it was awsome. Gaara using his insane powers without hesitation, and with pure control. You can really see how far he has grown in this ep since his childhood.

An as for the test of sakura/naruto, it kept me intrested. Naruto's understanding of the sharingan and kakashi's weakness, and how he used them to formulate a plan shows naruto's growth. In fact the plan was almost perfect simply because it required the least amount of effort and was easy to put into action.

Over all i would have liked to see some of naruto's new tech's but oh well that would be so fun if they showed them all in the beggining of the series. Way to go sakura, i wonder how much Ino has grown...