View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 19:21   Link #13
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinematics View Post
I believe you're mistaking Sophia for Teresa on the top chart. I don't believe Teresa is shown on the top chart at all.

The lower one should be for the Quick Sword, and the upper one for the combined Quick Sword + yoki perception. The kanji on the second half of the upper entry is the same as the one with Galatea/Clare/Teresa at the low yoki range.
Something was nagging at me when I posted that but I couldn't figure it out... now I know why my cold really was making me delirious... mistaking Sophia for Teresa is such a noob mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
From top to bottom:
Irene - QS
Clare - QS + Youki Prediction
Miria - Mirage
Flora - Wind Cutter
Noel - Speed Enhanced Sword Technique
Ophelia - Rippling Sword
Clare - QS
Helen - Limb Extension
Sophia - Strength Focused Sword Technique
Udine - Strength Focused Sword Technique
Jean - Drill Sword

One of the attendum that explain the graph says: The picture of the warriors are placed according to the overall power of their techniques under the average youki release conditions for each of their respective technique. (in text box above the black arrow on top that was cut off)

Spirit Power = Youki

X Axis Left to Right, Percent Release.

From top to Bottom ( Will use Left and Right as Well)
Galatea - Youki Synchronization (Left)
Clare - QS + Youki Prediction (Right)
Raphella and Priscilla - Youki Cloak (Left)
Miria - Mirage (Right)
Irene - QS (Right)
Denev - Super Fast Regeneration (Right)
Clare - QS (Right)
Helen - Limb Extension (Right)
Galatea, Teresa, Clare - Youki Prediction (Left)
Jean - Drill Sword (Right)
Opheilia - Rippling Sword (Right)
Flora - Wind Cutter (Left)
Hmm... I find it odd that Clare using QS with yoki prediction at 70% and greater yet she can't use QS by itself until about 72%. Wonder what the reasoning behind that is. Maybe it has something to do with her yoki only being in her arm when she does it. Oh, well a discussion for another thread and another time either way.

As to Galatea being able to yoki predict too... well I have a few I told you so's to say . But not on this thread

Thanks for the more complete translations SagaraSouske and Kinematics and thank you Gooral for posting this in the first place.