View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 18:23   Link #138
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

I'm not sure the "man up" theory is completely off. After all while they physically won't change from this, those that survive will change mentally. Theoretically gain a supreme appreciation for their real lives and wanting to live them to the fullest. Doubt someone that would set all this up cares about those who die. The ones that survive is probably all he cares about and if they "man up" from this experience then he'd have a success, assuming that's part of his motivation. Those that die were too weak and weren't needed in the world anyways.
The experience is the result of facing a challenge-like situation, more when your real life is a risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Too many possibilities really. Could have a god complex, a serious obsession with control, testing a theory about humanity, etc. Maybe he wants to see what kind of person can rise up from this kind of situation. Everyone starting on a fairly even playing field. Besides the beta testers having knowledge, their physical abilities are starting on the same level. Though wonder if the beta testers are just beta testers. Were they randomly selected or did he even have a purpose for that?
Don’t forget the chance he was just bored and wanted to play with the ants… .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
The story line is pretty interesting. I think I can relate to Kirito. There are a couple things I don't see realistic in the first episode.

1. Kirito (beta tester) helping out a noob
If he was like level 20 helping out a noob, I can believe but both starting out the same time and both stayed at level 1 until GM introduction. If a game is released I'm pretty sure people will start leveling as fast as they could, unless they are those who actually read everything. The storyline should be easy to follow so rushing to high level I don't see a problem.

2. Too many females. Sure there are females playing mmos but there are just way too many. lmfao

3. Early area is way too empty, and no one pk'ing.

4. 2000 died only in a month? that's it? and still on first floor.

Everything else I find it pretty interesting. Would keep watching until the end.
1. I don’t understand you very well, but starting at the same time doesn’t means both spend the same time in the game.
2. The truth exposed on the very first episode .
3. Once one gets into the monsters appears. And the PKing… just wait.
4. Just wait for the next episode “news”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
well, they already know that MMORPG means Many Men Online Role Playing Girls :P
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote