View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 15:08   Link #2573
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I think you take it a little too far. I was saying that she might be a Yagami for all we know, is not that she has to be a Yagami or even I care what her name is. Was a little joke with her no mention parents and the fact she hangs around with the Yagamis a bit too much. So she might as well just get in that family because her own is just nowhere around. That was the joke I made.

I will give you that we don’t need to see the parents as characters because the daughters already fill the screen with too many faces, but I don’t think is that hard just to say “my parents let me come here” for that matter Corona and Rio does have parents because Nanoha, or Fate I don’t remember right, say after the trip she will take them home and ask their parents for permission to go to the Alpine’s household. Still wondering about Einhard’s by the way (I prefer the other name. Can’t we just agree to keep “Einhart”? The new one is odd).

And about introducing parents this franchise just doesn’t think is important. Some are related to the plot some aren’t and they are still mention… I think Hayate’s die in a car accident but I don’t know, could read it in a fanfic and not the actual story. And you forget Vivio, she was adopted and take “Takamachi” as her last name. But I get your point, in any case it could be anything to be fair.

So she could be Miura Yagami, I don't think is imposible, but she is Rinaldi.