View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 21:32   Link #238
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Your's wasn't that bad to start with the firepower seemed a bit too high, but it was otherwise not that bad and had notable weak points. It also mostly stuck with established stuff (a big ass beam cannon is hardly unthinkable). My issue is with guys just making up random new systems with basically no precedent teleporting, cloaks that also somehow double as I-fields, "one hit kill" melee weapons and so on. (when a melee weapon so powerful it has to drain shield energy can't manage that in canon)

Honestly if this was say a One Year War thread like half the cast would be new types piloting custom gundams or something. I don't mind people having there own assigned IS, I'm not looking to be a Nazi, but Gen 3 is NEW units in it are rare and most models should be customized mass production units. Instead everyone and there mother is busting out one off Gen 3 or even higher super prototypes and crap.
The "one hit kill" things are just "for the phear factor". Plot often dictates that one hit kills only work against mooks.
Yukihura can manage one hit kills... it just needs to score a correct slash/hit. Same goes for my own units.

The tech beyond Belial's mysterious abilities is what I'll explore in my fan-fic. It's been explained pretty much that Belial is a one of a kind experiment that yielded very high end weapons.
Take in account that when screwing around with multiple units, Belial will fail, as it was made for short terms engagements.

Other than that... as I listed in my list, I don't see so many "god" units. Mind giving us a complete list of what you think is overpowered?

edit: Btw... Every single IS has an I-Field. XD