View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 03:31   Link #174
SABER60069

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Wings of the Sun is Apollonius. According to Touma he was reborn as Aquarion. It's like Sauron pouring his power into his ring. Apollo realized a wingless Shadow Angel is still a Dark Angel. Hence he needed Touma to save the Earth.

When Apollonius died by Scorpius sword (Fudo took those references away from the book in the TV/Vega universe) his spirit remained in Aquarion. Which is why we see Apollonius at the back of the cockpit of Apollo. Apollonius body disappeared.

According to an interview somebody is split between Soul, Body and Heart. When Mykage saw Zen Fudo he said his current form is ugly and asked where his real body is.

In my interpretation Fudo is the heart of Apollonius. The part that kept all the memories. Apollonius body I have a guess.

Fudo has been standing still around for 24,000 years. Crea ha been watching him the whole time. The only other immortal being in Genesis of Aquarion is Rena. Crea/Rena is likely the Body of Apollonius.

In Rena's eyes Apollo ha always been a pet. She said on their first meeting he is either the Wings of the Sun or the Beast of Darkness. It turns out he is the latter.
In episode 16 when they were being attacked by a mythological beast taking their fear of a vampire it takes Rena's form. Apollo trusting Rena calls her to stop hiding. A vision shows as Apollo is calling Pollon is howling. There is vision of Apollonius and Rena beckons the call.

Spoiler for Rena episode 16:

That vision of Apollonius has shown up before. In episode 2 Apollo panics as he feels the pain of those being abducted by Shadow Angels. Rena bites him and he takes Apollonius personality.

Much like Aquarion is split between three Vectors Apollius is split into three parts.

Aquarion, Fudo and Crea/Rena.
Your theory would have made sense if they haven't went crazy with the new plot twists.

Touma isn't even credible at this point, you mentioned he said Apollonius is Wings of the Sun and is in Aquarion but a while later he thinks Apollo is Apollonius and later realizes he is a dog

If you are right with Apollonius spirit being in Aquarion that doesn't explain why Touma snapped cause he was still with Apollonius to some degree unless 1.He didn't realize it 2.It wasn't enough for him 1 would make him look even more stupid and 2 doesn't exactly sit right

Rena/Crea being Apollonius body is something I see possible considering Mikage did mention he hid it somewhere and Fudou disguised himself as Rena at one point in the original series though I'm not sure that actually makes a good picture in everyone's minds

In any case I still don't think Apollonius spirit is what made Aquarion the Wings of the Sun not sure where I read it but Apollonius' wings being placed in a crystal in the core of Vector Sol making it the Solar Wings make more sense to me.

And look I see you're trying to make sense of all the recent plot twists but I am not going to change my mind about it, they may have started off with these plot twists in mind but it is very clear they dropped it for other ideas so showing me these same old screenshots that does foreshadow it when they have yet to discard those ideas doesn't cut it for me

The ideas were there, the foreshadowing was there and you did a good job picking them up and I don't disagree with that

But I maintain my stance that if those plot twists were to be done then they should be done in the original series and FINISH IT THERE. A lot of retconning had to be done to get these plot twists back in and the one who got it worst was Touma, are you seriously going to tell me Touma mistaking Apollonius for a dog was the original intent and planned from the beginning? So unless you think the fact they completely destroyed the final episode of the original series for me was planned stop telling me the clues were there all the time and everything makes sense!