Thread: Licensed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 14:42   Link #73
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

My oh my, I thought this show would be like the great Kimi To Boku (Which I love) but instead I start watching the anime and get 3 guys getting attacked by giant Mech suits XD

Of course, it wasn't real, but it wasn't what I expected straight away

I liked the "It's game over, man" line by Tadakuni A quote from Aliens? I wish, it's probably just a coincidence Oh, and the acting thing they did when Yoshitake acted as a girl and Tadakuni acted as...well, himself...I would say thats pretty accurate to what we usually see in highschool romance animes. These guys have done their homework XD

Just how much of a toll does an all boys school do on a man?

*Thinks about it for a moment*

Oh...ohhh....ok, yeah, no woman, thats just torture, I too would start to act like them...well...except for the skirts scene, thats just overboard When his sister walked in on them I literally paused the video, facepalmed and laughed

But back to the anime overall. very likable characters. Great humour, and I did rather like the ending with the appearance of the girl, who was adorable the whole way through. I hope to see more of her

This is almost as good as Kimi To Boku I'll be looking forward to the next episode. Oh, and, I liked the ending song and clips.