View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 02:16   Link #531
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Pleasantly surprised that Holo got 2nd. I guess she hasn't lost as much strength as Fate has. I do expect to Holo to get beat up in the regular season if she makes it there, but I am inclined to give my votes to the Wise Wolf in some cases.

Looking at Kirino vs Kurisu, It looks like China, Taiwan and the Koreas went heavy for Kirino(and Kirino won in America too). Kurisu did win in Russia and Japan though. Sad to see that Ohana is weaker than I thought.

Suburu won Taiwan, Yuno won Russia and looks like Victorique won almost everywhere else. Glad the blonde detective is still going strong.

Sayaka only got about 1550 votes but she won Russia and Japan.

I am sad that some girls that I really like are not getting votes, but I don't have any major complaints with the results.

Looking at the previews, Nova 4 and Stella 12 look like they will be the most interesting of the Arenas. Other arenas have some very predictable results like Tenshi getting 5000 or even 6000 votes to make it to the regular season. Nova 4 will be interesting because we'll get to see what AB strength is against Haganai as Yui from AB and Yozora will likely be the top 2. Stella 12 has a showdown between Last Order and Rin for the top spot. It would be interesting to see which of those two takes it.