View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 21:35   Link #87
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
The novel states that the DODS Lancer is more powerful than it looks.
Considering at this point the DODS Lancer looks nearly useless as a ranged weapon that doesn't say much. If it manages to shoot down anything in the rest of the series that'd be impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
More often than not, what we want is not what we get...

Zeheart is pretty much irredeemable at this point, his orders caused the deaths of civilians on Earth, including a mother with her baby, and he laser'd a bunch of Flit's ships. Fram has gotten too many lines, and that only spells one thing in age: death. It's stupid, I don't like it, but it's what we'll get. I hope they are original for once, but don't hold your breath.
Now I agree on a lot, but not like lasering ships means anything. I mean last generations battle Flit tried to funnel the Vagan forces into the middle and then laser all of them. Just in that case the Vagans invested in shields while the Feds...didn't.

I don't think he's completely irredeemable, but he's getting there. I think him going insane is more of a problem for his survivability than anything else. All the death flags Fram is flying will either get her and/or Zeheart killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
So, Burst Mode can attack a large number of enemy but has less precision. I guess Kio would have no choice but to kill if he were to use it? But the preview suggests that he will use it next episode. So I suppose it's time for a tragic death on a personal level to motivate Kio.
I swear this would be like Asemu last arc turning down the Double Bullet (still think that'd be way more useful than Dark Hound here ). Curious to see just what Burst Mode does. Seems like the AGE System is trying to adapt to compensate for Kio's problem. It's not that the FX doesn't have enough power, but Kio won't use it. Sadly the Age System can't evolve to solve the pilot's personal policy.