View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 02:47   Link #577
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
it is obvious that Kotori is the famous maid Minalinsky
and I need a gif of Nico when she makes her performance in this hair remover!
Actually not. Think about it. "Minalinski" sounds to me like a foreign name. Plus it has the "linski" part to it which sounds more Russian. As far as I'm concerned, the idol that seems the most foreign is... Eri, who according to sources is part Russian (her grandmother). Plus she's Blond, Busty, Big Hips, and have Blue Eyes (notice how it all starts with the letter B. Someone should start the QUAD-B fan club.). So... Minalinski -> Eri. And regarding Kotori... she might have found out the secret identity of the elusive legendary maid during her time in Akiba. Nozomi seems to know that too which is why she said that Eri is the only person who can help them since she probably has lots of experience as the "Minalinski". Besides, tends to use the Russian word "harasho".

So Eri opposes the club because if they become famous, there's high potential that she would be exposed as "Minalinski" from that "famous" school. All of this things that is being thrown out about this legendary maid seems to be in time for next week's episode that is pretty much an Eri episode (from the title). Coincidence?
"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable." -Yuuko

Eri: Goshoujin-sama~
Honoka and the others: ooohhh~
Eri: Geh! .... noooooo!!!
Honoka and the others: We never knew that our student coucil president the legendary sexy dynamite Akiba maid!
Nozomi & Kotori: Just as planned... uu fu fu fu fu...

Last edited by Enternal; 2013-02-11 at 03:13.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote