View Single Post
Old 2012-04-03, 07:38   Link #67
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And about Amata, I'm willing to place a bit of faith in him that this episode has resolved his worries about being abandoned again.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Resolved for the moment, yes - Mikono said she would be there waiting for him (along with the others) and she was indeed there, wishing him a happy birthday (lol ) etc. But there was a huge emphasis on Kagura taking her and him being left alone again (even Zessica's part was focused on that). But I think this experience, especially Mikono saying that she'll be waiting for him, will probably give Amata more strength to go "OH NO YOU DON'T" to Kagura when the time eventually comes. My prediction: the black wedding happens, Mikono is taken away either to Altair or somewhere else where the gang can't reach her, Amata goes all angstmopeangst for a while until someone (Zessica? Fudou? Andy?) kicks his ass into action and then we'll see the Amata vs Kagura fight from the OP leading to Mikono's powers going haywire and Kagura and Amata ending up totally into each other ahem. *cough*

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-03 at 07:50.