View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 01:34   Link #87
Vestus
Pasokon-Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Vestus
The Letter:
Well, I think that the letter was sent by the step-mom. A love hotel was mentioned, and the step-mom went into a love hotel with someone guy (the step-mom is such a bitch-whore-slut).

Another strong possibility might have been that someone got carried away with their imagination when he/she saw Shuu and Shuri holding hands. The power of imagination.

The Chalk:
2 possibilities come to mind.

First, the lame-ass vice principal might of wrote it considering his immature state since he's so hellbent in punishing the twins (maybe students in general).

Second, a immature student may have written it after hearing about the letter to help him/her feel better.

I mean come on, Asami!?!? WTF? The same Asami who got stabbed to save Shuri? Man, that alone should be more than enough to make you not think of Asami when thinking of who might of sent the letter and who wrote on the chalkboard.

-----

I seriously doubt the twins have anything more than close sibling love. If not, well I really wouldn't mind. Sure, incest is nasty, but I mean I don't see anything wrong with it. Not that I would date anyone related in blood.

-----

And I knew that old-bitch was crazy. I friggin knew it.

-----

The suicide theory of Sana is highly likely. Since after he saw the blood on the knife and reacted very strongly to it compared to other sights of blood.

This may have been because he used a knife to commit suicide and the sight on blood on a knife just reminds him what he tried to do so strongly.

Also, he was grabbing his wrist with the watch with the other hand. The scar may be under the watch, which is why he never takes it off.