View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 14:11   Link #553
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Um... plenty? Telling your friends how they can be stronger helps you live. Most people aren't crazy soloers like Kirito, so they're partying with people who will watch their back. There's really no advantage at all to keeping something like that a secret. Selling it for a high price would make more sense.
I mean others as players in general, ie the whole population of SAO. If someone in a clearing guild got Dual Blades, and he told his guild members the conditions, that guild would dominate the clearing group. Now imagine The Army is the guild, they could very well impose the tax in starting town in all floors.

But in the end Dual Blades is an unique skill, ordinary extra skills wouldn't give you that big of an advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
He also used her as bait to catch the PKers. And he himself proved in the same scene that a skilled opponent could prevent her from using her crystal in an emergency. Taking her to the dungeon was one thing, but using her as bait for a known PKer is just... well, not the Kirito we would see immediately after episode 3.
I'm not trying to deny that using her as a bait is justified, all I'm trying to say is that Kirito is confident he can defend Silica until she uses her crystal. He noticed the ambush before, and after the orange players came out they were in front of them, with Kirito in front of Silica.
Kirito could snatch the crystal because no one stood between them and his sprint level was high, if an orange player tried that he'd have to get through Kirito first before taking the crystal.

Edit: I hope Silica's armour will looks like Vol. 2, after getting and equipping what she got from Kirito, her current armour looks rather plain