Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 14:52   Link #23598
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That look in Gyokuro's eyes when she realized that Tsukune drew first blood made my new year all the more sweeter. I agree with Tsukune if im going to become a monster im going to make sure i use it to its full extent and exterminate all my enemies before my mind goes. It seems to me that Tsukune's resolve has made him even more dangerous then Gyokuro realized. I said it before that her downfall would be her arrogance and it seems to be happening. The theory about the Shinso blood that many members posted about was right on. Never underestimate a mans resolve in protecting his friends and the one he loves. Gyokuro's tactic of making her enemies feel despair is not working on Tsukune. Every horrible thing she has thrown out he has keeps standing and fighting and hes motivating everyone else to continue to fight as well. I dont think Gyokuro is going to walk all over Tsukune but this fight will not be a walk in the park either. As he becomes more Goul he gets stronger the problem is his mind how long can he hold out before his mind is overcome.
She should be more scared of a man who has nothing left to loose. Imagin liam neesons character in taken if they killed his daughter and wife.