View Single Post
Old 2007-01-11, 23:30   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
For sure, anime producers are notorious for cutting corners in their animation. Repeated use of the same frames, static images over moving backgrounds, animating characters mouths but not the rest of their faces, etc. But I think we will see some very high-quality animation, maybe even surpassing the Lee-Gaara fight. Not every episode of course, but I imagine they will be trying to pull out the stops to impress the viewers and re-hype the franchise. Anyway, anything will look good after a year of filler.
Ya... though when you actually start developing a eye for animation... those short cuts become even more apparent... which is why i said it only added a Bit of negative impact... i used to watch with almost never noticing, now i can't help it <.>

Quote:
BTW, does anyone know if they'll be starting Part II with the Kakashi Gaiden or not?
Well, for one thing... that's how it is in the manga
Second... Episode 220 is more then likely gonna be naruto saying his good byes and going off to train for next 3 years... now it would be a tad awkard for 221 to take place 3 years later, it's just a little sudden... so best way to break it up is by throwing in just a bit of filler, hence kakashi gaiden
Third... If you wanted to re-hype the naruto series, what better way then to show a flashback of Kakashi, one of the most popular and mysterious characters... a flashback that includes Yondiame?
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote