View Single Post
Old 2006-06-01, 20:24   Link #206
haruhism

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
As I was re-watching episode 9 for my 5th time I had this thought...
Everytime Nagato looks into the bookshelf she's actually staring out of the screen at us the viewers just like the insect did in episode 7, trying to tell us 'what are you looking at? What do you want to see?'

Another thought came up:
When Kyon was in the clubroom notice Nagato's stance for holding the book is different---she alwayse used to have the book lying on her lap. But when Kyon's sleep she held her book up. Could that be her peeking at Kyon over the book?

those are some very good points, if it were anyone aside from nagato you would be reading too much into it; but it does seem that every move she makes is well thought out. also the second cardigan thing too would fit well into the peeking at kyon thing.

Haruhi's reaction was somewhat drawn out. If she were merely looking down upon him as he woke up i doubt she would have been <-- but moreso a (oh ur up) kind of deal. She must have been doing something suspicious...whether it was a kiss or preparing to draw on kyon or whatever her twisted yet lovable character could have done - for her to be rendered speechless and emoting like she did to mikuru in the baseball episode... well ya

and so the ending was tender but i really hope a season 2 comes out cuz there's just so much more potential!