View Single Post
Old 2006-07-09, 03:07   Link #30
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
the color of mihawk sword black, so it definitly not made of steal or any other element. when i though it was made of sea stone it was because of it is color. now saying that using sea stone not skill, i don't think so because aginst logia DF user even mihawk won't be able to touch so he can't fight them. if he can fight aginst them without using sea stone then he is really really powerful man.

but i think i made wrong assumption sea stone color is dark gray or something like that and even thought it hard to break it can be bend .. but i am thinking that the only stone which has the same color as mihawk is the same stone that poneglyphs where written on them. but even the world goverment tried eveything in their power to destroy them but couldn't even break them a part.
they are not made of sea stone that's i am sure of because the world goverment where able to use the sea stone to create nets, staffs and other thing. and robin touched them without lossing her power in arabasta if i remeber correctly.

having a sword that can't be break is very important for a swordsman, even zorro need swords like that. before he get the recent swords he at least damaged a lot of them.

so mihawk sword could be made of pongraph' stone, which is another question itself how he got it !!!?