View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 15:04   Link #1035
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Chimurry, please go find the information that clearly state that the author isn't going to be be adding anymore girls to the harem. All that was stated in the afterwords is that he is planning to progress the relationship of the current harem who haven't gotten a chance which are Irina, Xenvoia, Rossweisse, and etc if they come. He hinted that some girls may not become the servant of Ise but can still remain in the harem, like his local wive or girlfriends in another country like Kunou due to be the Kitsune Princess.

I already mention highly debated, didn't say it was final. It is not out of the question for the Gremory group to have more allies, regardless if they are in Ise's harem.

As for the jobs that Irina and Xenovia did, that is long before the alliance. The Vampire race as a whole is seen by an enemy or a tense race to get along with for other races due to their high pride in pure breeds. Vampires like Gasper was given a second chance, situations will always occur and may change the status of what is seen. We already seen it multiple times with Kuroka being the terrorist attempting to kill Ise, Rias, and Koneko in vol 5, fast forward to the present now she is taking Ise's hand and stuffing it down her Kimono allowing him to grope her breasts. The situation with Irina and Xenovia who insulted Asia and was previously hostile to Ise and the Gremory group ended up being in Ise's harem as well close friends with Asia whom they insulted. Ophis was once thought of the major boss in the story when she fist arrived in vol 6 gradually that change in 8 volumes where she is the mascot of the Gremory group (author said this not me, though to me I call her a daughter or child of the group) and behaves like a child. Hiding in closest, having a bottomless stomach for junk food, wearing black lingerie, and mimicking the behavior of the girls in the Gremory group.

Many things we are told about can change, even with races. The Pure Blood Devils for instance like Raiser has changed his outlooked, Ravel of course fell in love with Ise who is a reincarnated Devil. Vampires are known to more strict with their blood lines, but we already seen how the Devil world has change. Meeting only 2 Vampires does not close the book to say an entire race cannot change.
I think I read here that quote about more females on Ise harem and like I explained: I don't mind, but I definitely believe theres need more advances in the actual court and not become like To Love Ru, wheres the MC run when something its going on, Ise did that thing several times, even in the sauna with Rias, well was explained cuz Reynalle situation gave him a psicological trauma, my POV its simple: if you sleep with girls like Rias and Akeno, you will have biological response, adding the rest of the girls is worse for you, Vol 7 was really better in intimacy progressing, but suddenly was lost.

Keeping in mind the Alliance doesn't cover Vampires and for the time, keep in mind for them its only like 8 months since the Pact was signed.