View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 15:51   Link #2479
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I usually run boots + pots in all my junglers, considering counterjunglers and vast majority of laners start with them. Ganking depends on the champ and the lane positions, but I really want to have at least a gp10 item ASAP if playing tanky support. In general, if the champ I'm using need wriggles in the item build, I gank more. If I need 6 to gank effectively (malphite, amumu) I try to power level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Nothing a gank or two can't fix.
Well, at least where I'm playing, it's so damn hard to get a kill off a gank because almost everyone buys a ward first time back. Best success I have is ganking mid after 4 to force flash, then play the guessing game which side of the river they're warding when they come back. Considering correctly guessing which side is already 50/50, and a lot of times ap carries are just farm, push, and then roam champs like Morgana, it's success rate isn't exactly that high.

I don't even bother with bot lane most of the time before the 10 mins mark, as the people I usually play against has the support ward both the river and the bush. You know it's pretty sad when you consider a gank to be successful is when you manage to blow their flash, and have them proceed to play like a pussy before it comes back up again.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote