View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 07:54   Link #439
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Finished watching episode 6.

Never did I think I would see three girls fighting over Ryosuke's mother's affection To make it even better, they were fighting over what he had done to them XD Breast groping was the main topic, that was until Lisara interrupted, and I must say, looking from Ryosuke's point of view when she joined in (Giving us a nice panty shot) I think it's safe to say that Lisara won that one

By god Ryosuke's mother's story was quite similar to the first episode with Lisara and Ryosuke himself....until the end...the ending part of that story was kind of out of the blue and funny after seeing Mina's face Oh, and that was quite the rough way to reveal that his dad wasn't really dead! Just "Oh, and he's not dead" made me laugh But now I have the feeling that Ryosuke's dad is going to be involved somehow with everything that''s happening, especially since he had one of the sword piece thingys

Damn, I don't like where this is going for Ryosuke. 2 Moths left to live. I'm sure something will happen though near the end as usual
sounds like my theory was right this will be fun is episode 6 on nwanime or another site
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote