Thread: Smite
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-10, 02:04   Link #9
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Yeah, the skins are good, some are pretty amusing or look just downright badass (pirate Sobek look cool, or that new Anubis one, dayum). I'm tempted to get some more, I just wish there were more for Hel. Jingle Hel (or Sailor Butt Ribbon) is funny because when you use abilities it plays a small snippet of jingle bells. I think the He Bo "He Bro" skin has some unique vocals as well.

Also the voice packs, some are hilarious. Like Hel's Light Side voice - which I know I've heard before somewhere, is so damn peppy, same with Neith. The Jade Rabbit that follows Chang'e around is great to "Haha! Good show!" But you can't get them with Favor sadly.

Yeah Arena is great fun, usually play Hel, Freya or Nu Wa there. I'm sad that they have removed Domination. But they might bring it back again after the review - still can play it in the match of the day though.

Edit: Voice Actor list. Quite a few recognisable voices actually, definitely knew I recognised Hel. Also, now I keep picturing Ne Zha as Riza Hawkeye. Reddit source

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2014-01-10 at 02:32.
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote