Thread: Da Capo
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-09, 20:14   Link #13
Wolfwood2970

Da Capo is a great anime i have to admit

It does have a couple filler eps but its still good and i loved episode 16 and 17 where it gets REAL interesting

I feel really bad for Sakura for the situation she is put in

im really looking foward to the next episode

The thing that annoys me are those stupid Side Stories... They are slow moving and tedious.... Its basically just the Da Capo characters doing the most mundane things ever and then there is that stupid black cat with the human body.... Serious but what is that stupid black cat supposed to represent it just looks incredibly dumb... I think the side episodes are just a way to lengthen the series even more than it should be. It dissapoints me to watch the side eps because the regular eps are so interesting then the side episodes just cuts its time

Oh well i thought also that the songs in the first like 8 eps was a waste of time too... More the reason why i DLed the RB version for the first like 7 eps because i kinda thought the songs were dumb and was just a space filler......

Anyways all in truth Da Capo truly is a great series but not one of the best anime ive ever seen.... For it does have fillers and it does have those stupid Side stories and such