View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 04:06   Link #2032
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
If Hayate were there and did about as much as she did against Armstrong I don't see how she could bring any difference to the outcome She's probably the easiest of Aces for Serge with her ridiculously long casting time I'm not sure about Keroko and the way some of her powers work though. Also for every case the Aces have to learn to attack together - 1 on 1 isn't the best strategy when you outnumber the enemy Anyway, it's not the point - AO needs somebody's cooperation, not a pile of dead bodies around, as it can't move without a host
Despite what others may think, I'm positive that Hayate can still fight in small-scale combat when given the chance. The anime just seem to always give her the nuke role.

About Keroko, I'm sure she would be quite a handful given her Neltharion powers. Kha would definitely also pose a greater threat due to his more unique abilities. And Hikki would definitely be deadly; USB already declared him as having a more powerful Linker Core than the three non-OC Aces, not to mention having Time haxx.

At least there are no casualties, right?

@Saint X: Oversized weapons FTW! The conceptual shots are quite good enough to help imagining them.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2