View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 17:47   Link #3096
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
may be the sword will be used against Hayate, since that sword IMO like some punishment tool, just look at where it stuck....
Ehm, well I dunno much about it anymore, but it's supposed to be a sword of justice or something, and Athena said that she can't use it or something. I think Hayate will use it to beat that ghost / demon thing that was behind Athena 10 years back.

Quote:
Yes, Try Resident Evil 4, or God of War 1&2 (play it in PC with PCSX2 0.9.6), Prototype, and any other game with A LOT of KILLING , or do you prefer an Eroge?
Played everything you recommended, and I've already played over 90 VN's (yeah, wish I could play Jap ones, but I'm not compatible with moonrunes. lol)

Quote:
Correction there!, Hina is not star character, she is side character, with just a bunch of fans
So Flatchested is "fit" for her
That's one of her charms. Notice how tsundere girls are mostly flat chested.

The person who invented the tsundere archetype was really good at placing things together. Short in stature(well, not all the time) and short tempered, flat chested, aggressive most of the time, but will soften up with her love interest (if she can overcome her denial & accept that her feelings are real). But even then she won't admit it... heh.. it's messed up. Hardcore tsundere fans are real masochists.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote