View Single Post
Old 2010-04-30, 08:47   Link #2026
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
Another here who didn't like him till he died. It was very sad, especially the music and Lelouch acknowledging him at the very end. His Picture Drama actually made me cry a little, too.

Though to be really honest, his death would have been much more touching if wouldn't have made more sense for him to just kill the ungrateful bastards instead of sacrificing himself. I certainly wouldn't have missed most of them at that point.
We all wouldn't have missed them. That's the biggest CG tragedy, the bad guys get their happy ever after :/
But maybe they were too many, thus why he couldn't kill them all :/

As for not liking Rolo, personally, I never disliked him. I didn't care, that's about it, but he wasn't on my gravelist. I mean, we know the guy was basically nothing but a pawn since his childhood, and in the end, we know he wasn't really sane, because of that, thus, can hardly blame him for anything.

What stand out in his PD (for me) was the scene where Lelouch is cutting his hair (I'm sure RoloLulu fans prefered the candlelight dinner though XD SUNRISE !), the biy had such QSFHSKJHGSHG*wannapinchyourcheeksandmakeyousmile* expression !
And Lelouch, all in his brainwashed state, was adorable with him.

Btw,if someone remember, how was Rolo introduced as Lelouch's brother at first (I mean, to Lelouch ? I don't even remember the content of the PD :/)

Lol about the pics, it's about marketing as usual, it's not this much a surprise, and quite francky, I kinda like those. Even though I'd rather see others, when they aren't trying to turn him in a drag, it's fine with me :'P

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote