View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 23:58   Link #6873
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Aki, this is mostly going off topic, so I'll just end it now.

I will say that, yes, it appears I misunderstood your Rayearth mecha comment a bit. But considering that Season 2 was mostly all mecha combat, I can hardly find any complaint how Nanoha is being handled. Especially when the creator is a big Super Robot Wars fan and based Nanoha off it. It's no surprise, then, that Nanoha has some mecha elements. New weapons fit that mold, and thus the Force "changes" are just what we should have expected.

Bottom line: Force will continue as is. You can choose to like it or not, read it or not. Just understand it won't go the way you want. Force isn't 100% going the way I want, either, but the last step of learning to deal with any kind of grief, is acceptance.

I don't know what the future holds for this franchise, but we just had an A's movie released, and Innocent seems to be more magical girly, so there's that. There is also a series of games that has magical girly fights. And perhaps you'll get another movie that isn't StrikerS, but that continues another magical girly adventure.

So, I'd ask that you stow your doom and gloom, but then again, given your past reactions to certain things, I'd be asking for the impossible, wouldn't I?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote