Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-14, 07:46   Link #391
joshualimm

ROFL... sorry, was having a bad day, so I decided to write what I wrote in that spoiler.

Personally, that's the path that I hope the manga won't follow. That's just waaaay too cliched, and another way to throw in more chapters without really developing the "essence" of the story. I'd rather have Oga battling demons from hell soon.

Like I said, was having a bad day. At least this way, if the manga DOES follow this path, I called it. If not, I'll be even happier. Either way, it'll just help lighten me up.

And as for the pace of my little fanfic, the whole "Give baby B to Toujou + losing fights + facing Toujou again" easily fits into less than 20 pages. Starting with...

First panel. Black background. "Summer vacation, eh?..."
Second panel. We see a close up of Oga lying face down. Rain. A close up of his hand. The tattoo is now a scar.
Third panel. We see Oga pulling himself up from the ground. Now it's time for the flashback...

Don't see how my scenario won't fit into 1 chapter with room to spare for some cool action scenes.

On a separate note... anyone noticed that SmithMicro is giving away Anime Studio 5 for free? lf only they were giving out Manga Studio for free, I would've had you guys,
joshualimm is offline   Reply With Quote