View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 21:03   Link #20133
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Poor, poor 1-4
Yeah, Yuuno has just realised that his life is most likely taking a turn for the worst in Alpha Platoon. On the other hand, he's made lotsa friends by Alpha, 5 years after Last One Standing, so i guess it balances XD.

Quote:
With a knife you say?

Spoiler for No sniping:
Franz: "Hey, it was nighttime. I wanted to be stealthy."
Glen: "By cutting it off, stuffing it into his mouth, stabbing him multiple times and then slitting his throat and wrists?"
Franz: "My sister was the same age as those girls. And our ODST blades pwn."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Great, someone who still loves our traditions and culture. I've had people tell me they thing going back to their hometowns for reunion and visiting relatives as "boring" and "unnecessary". =\
I actually dislike my chinese side relatives, but I stfu and suck it up for the ang pow sake. They are.... *sighs* Dua kali lima. Same bland dry tasteless food every single new year, and they get all bitchy if we try and bring new stuff for chinese new year.

...I think my mom's sisters are just jealous that they all FAIL at cooking compared to my mom. Then again, she's the onee-chan....

Quote:
Hmm...thanks. Going through them slowly. I don't suppose there's a particular chronological order to that list right?
They're arranged sorta chronologically. All the Operations Shorts are latest on top chronologically (Well, except for Sorairo days, but how i arranged it felt natural to me...) The Prelude to Alpha shorts are in reverse chronological order, latest first, earliest on bottom.

Quote:
I've told myself a long time ago not to get in trouble with scary girls like that. I value my health after all.
Especially when they're tsunderes. And posess the machinegun Emili Kicku and semiauto Naomi Kicku

I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest

Where do those quotes come from?
As Kyral mentioned, from Halo 2. I am indeed a Halo fan. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I would say such deterioration happens in almost every culture...little can be done. I've also sometimes seen real life girls wearing cheongsam during special occasions, such as the graduation ceremony of a Chinese highschool we got around here.

Too bad, though, that the girls do not wear mini-skirted cheongsams...

*runs*
Miniskirt cheongsam only exists in anime, movies, and pron -_- and they're a pain to wear if you don't have the right figure, or so say girls i've talked to.

....hmmmm. Cheongsam Emili, Naomi, Aces & Volkenritter (except Zafira, of course)?

DO FREAKIN' WANT
I have a pic of long skirt high slit Signum. <.<

Quote:
Very good point there. And I 100% agree with your logic - the enemies will want to take her down at all costs, and bodyguards are not to be relied on.

I do believe Hayate can already magically defend herself, even from melee attackers, though. What she is not good at is actual non-magical melee combat, reason why she said even Caro could beat her (and Caro was showing her big fist in the background, lol). And even that was a joke.
This was the whole point of the planned Franz shooting Hayate scene in Joint Training; he was to have shot her with training rounds to prove to her that an assassin could kill her very quickly with the right tools. It's since been removed.

Quote:
Hayate fanservice...

*runs*
WANT. Though actually Hayate is for cuddling; for sexxoring you need Kyou, yoko, or Tomoyo-chaaaaaaan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Truly the only way for her to get any real action is to ditch the Ground Division and transfer to the Navy. That's what I think.
In Alpha... Hayate is now the Shipmaster.... of an Assault Carrier...

I believe in miracles.