View Single Post
Old 2024-04-12, 16:02   Link #12430
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Summary and other tidbits of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Freedom official novel, vol.02 ch.05, by Liu Goto:
TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Additional notes:
- The name of the Strike Rouge's and Z'Gok's backpack is Cavalier. Not sure whether "Aifrid" is a callsign or part of the full model's name (as in, Cavalier Aifrid).
- Amazing Z'Gok. AMAZING Z'GOK. A-amaaaziiing Z'goook, how sweeeeet the sooound... Seriously Fukuda I can't even anymore
- In retrospect, the names Mighty Strike Freedom and Proud Defender don't feel quite that ridiculous or cringe-inducing anymore.
- "A failed creation unfit to be an Accord"; it's not explicitly stating Kira was designed to be an Accord, only that Kira is something else that could have become a higher being like an Accord or close to that. Unless it's something an Ultimate Coordinator can...evolve into? No further details on this - TBH, this reeks of hasty writing.
- Ch.06 is apparently already translated and in the editing process, but happens to be twice as long as any of the preceding chapters. It is followed by an epilogue and an afterword. Next post of mine will therefore be twice as long as normal. Oh, Lawd...hav' mersayy...!

Apologies if you find misspellings and other weird turns of phrase here and there. Kinda tired and juggling multiple tasks at the same time while dealing with a whacked-out sleep cycle.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2024-04-23 at 02:32. Reason: First round of caffeine-fueled edits for better legibility
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote