View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 10:38   Link #210
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I understand that Layfon was forced and tricked into the situation that hes in now. I sympathize with him greatly because he just wanted a normal school life. But things dont always go as planned and what separates men from the boys is how coup and adapt to your situation.

But his actions during the fight pissed me the hell off. Just because you dont want to be there does not mean you put your comrades at risk because it doesnt interest you. "Its ok to lose" NO its not ok to lose because your comrades are working their assess off to win but you held back. The battle could have ended quickly and Nina might have taken less damage. You dont prolong a battle it only leads to more casualties and only when Felli shared her thoughts and it looked like she was going to be taken out did he act. I honestly think Felli and Nina have every right to be pissed off at Layfon.

He needs to understand the situation that hes in NOW not whine about what he does not want to do. The reality is he is in the military arts program and from what i see there is no way out. If he wants to feel dejected about him situation so be in but in battle he better fight to his fullest and move his ass.

Felli words "Traitor" were harsh but i felt accurately described what she was feeling.

Good episode although the fight music once again makes me want to tear my ears off and set them a blaze to protect my high brain functions from degrading from those high pitched repetitive synthesizer notes.