Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 15:20   Link #1124
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
He's just collecting DNA you say? Why bother asking me when I know you can't read the manga in japanese?

And are you saying someone like Saten should fall in that stupid temptation? What a joke is that?
I have studied just enough to get the most basics of it, plus I have taken classes on how to interrupt comic art to figure out what is going on. I was able to figure out that contest that Kafka and Uten had for the seat of Uten involving Riru's necklace easily enough. So I trust in my own abilities to understand,and yet... how can I prove you can? anyways back on track.

So your saying that just cause he is Saten he would not fall for it? Than why did he... hmm now that I think about it he did blow away Fragrance when Blade tried it on him. Why would he do that if it could not affect him. But than again Cruz said it seemed like Saten was just showing off the whole time.

I ask you as a logical question as to how can The Second be revived if his body was swallowed up by Arclight? Their is nothing of him left to revive spare his clones.

Edit: and you have still yet to comment on the missing building phenomena
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote