Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 17:00   Link #1130
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Through the whole story up until now and more significantly during the whole fight in third shelter, Saten did many strange things to the point allies as Aruka suspected of him.

Saten is very clever, one of the most intelligent from Simeon if not the most. Not only that, he's very informed too. He knows a lot of things about Blade, Eve, Gido, Arclight himself... and Cruz, the reason of each one of the actions he took.

Now here goes a list of each of his most questionable actions:

-He withholds info from Arclight, such as Blade's location or when he's seen missing during the final fight in Simeon tower.

-By direct order from Arclight, he took Kurumi and made her mind-control Eve. However, just before that, Saten stated Eve as a genious when she's obviously an idiot.

-During the confrontation against the killer squad and Eve, Saten watched the whole fight from his monitor... until Kurumi died. Then, when he noticed Cruz's group had no chance to come out of there alive with Blade gravely injured, Saten decided to make his entry.

-First he let Cruz have Kurumi and kicked her corpse pointing at the direction Blade was lying. Disk then understood Saten did that on purpose to help them but wondered why.

-During his fight against Blade, Saten deliberately let him copy his fragment on purpose. The reason is because he knew Aruka is lots of times stronger than Blade, and knew that without his fragment Blade would have had no chance to beat her. In the end it turned out like this, Saten's fragment became the key for Blade's victory against her. Aruka, in a event that was omited in the anime, accused Saten of being the responsible of her defeat.

-When Aruka went to kill Cruz, everyone tried to help him but Saten got in their way allowing Aruka to mortally wound Cruz. However, after that, he let Blade get in the way.

-During his fight against Eve and while Cruz was dying, Saten, knowing Cruz's heart stopped it's beat thus meaning he died, faked defeat telling Eve how he would attack next. He even predicted Eve wouldn't believe his words and that she would attack from the other direction.

-Saten waited inside the ruble until he was assured Cruz came back to life. Just when Aruka was about to finish Cruz off, Saten not only didn't move an inch, he even smiled, as if he knew what was going to happen.

-With the excuse of the elevator, Saten never went to witness Blade and Arclight's fight.

-After PF Zero explosion, Arclight ordered Saten to go to find new strong needless for Simeon. Instead, he again is acting on his own and appeared next to Eve in the underground hospital. What's more, he waited more than a week, the amount of days Eve needed in order to recover.

Now tell me you don't find each move Saten made strange and I'll laugh If not for him, Cruz and everyone would have never come out alive from third shelter.

Please, take note
Thats mostly right. but kurusu that part about the fight is anime only, in the manga he does witness the fight He's right beside Arclight.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...0?t=1258753973
Also didnt he just tell Eve to pretend he was beating her up instead of calling her a genius before kurumi gave the black kiss.

Sekirei07: just to mention
My theory about Saten is that he's actually Gido's scientist friend Kannazuki Kyouji.
this is him: Not a great picture but he's a good bit taller than younger Gido
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...1?t=1258755432
Dont ask me how he got a body similar to the Adam's because frankly i have no idea. But while there is not any evidence to support the theory in the manga there is in the anime.

In the anime fillars

Spoiler for Saten/Kannazuki connection:

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-20 at 23:23.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote