View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 01:46   Link #29972
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Which just raises other questions, as Kanon especially was considered very suspicious in the board narratives in a couple of cases. Why didn't Erika notice this? Even if you throw out the magic scenes and so forth and claim she never saw them, why wasn't she bothered by Kanon's disappearances in Turn? Or the Shannon/Gohda/George locked room in the same episode? Or the person Battler saw as Beatrice in Alliance? Or Kanon's missing body in the same?

For her to be familiar with previous episodes in any capacity and not find Kanon and Shannon worth even investigating is unbelievable to an extreme.
Keeping in mind that Shkanon is never really necessary in EP1-4, the only sticking point for her would probably be the Piece Beato in Alliance. Good thing the "sin from 6 years ago" isn't a riddle that has to be solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka0NK View Post
Also about the Lion isn't really what Yasu looks like thing. Where was this started? Is it official or just a fan-theory because I really don't know.
Um, I think it's just a general fan consensus. For starters, the story goes way, way out of it's way to not depict Yasu visually. Secondly, the sprites aren't entirely indicative of the characters canon appearance, i.e those rampant anime-hair genetics on display. Thirdly, not only does Lion seem to be Krauss's family thrown in a blender, but they're also very purposefully androgynous looking, so either Bern, or maybe just Ryu, went out of their way to include some ambiguity in the design.

Eh, I always think of Yasu as just "Shannon", anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Only God knows how. Maybe if you ignore the reds and let Kinzo be running around as another culprit. But, even then...
Well ... being limited only by the information we currently have available, you could work a Natsuhi theory, or one with "certain irregularities based off that theme"(as she says) for every game but EP2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Uncertainty View Post
^Remember that Lambda blocked Dlanor's truth about Kinzo's study (That the windows were shut and had not been opened since before the rain, I believe it was).
And she gave Erika tons of freebie reds, which made it impossible for Beato to defend Natsuhi.

So she is not impartial.
Heh, well, it's not her job to be impartial in EP 5. She has to defend the illusion of the witch, but since she doesn't really have anything at stake, she's far more willing to do things for the lulz than Beato ever was.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote