View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 09:48   Link #3856
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't think she is being xenophobic. Rather she just doesn't want humans being ruled over by the spirit kings and them being treated as god-like. Given what we know of the current spirit kings its probably an admirable goal, but the methods.....

It doesn't really seem worth it. The quality of the personalities on her team says it all. She isn't heroic. Her motivation seems more like a personal grudge rather than some moral superiority.
well to her I think the end justifies the means but yes she has a noble goal yet is the anti-villain of this arc, we do have to take note that the spirits shes referring to are the Elemental Lords the very Lords that made the present blade dance an anomaly itself compared to the past blade dances according to Grayworth, but I have to admit for an ill girl to sacrifice quite a lot just to have her motive succeed seems admirable, but do take note Sorja Kahn is still on the loose and compring her to Miur, Lily, Restia and Rubia they are more tame than her...
heck volume 10 we get to see a fully tamed Miur... yeah... she maybe yandere but under Kamito that yanderu disappears and is replaced into imouto-moe chara
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote