View Single Post
Old 2018-04-27, 17:33   Link #5643
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Has anyone, perchance, ever asked Kawahara-sensei why did he stick Kirito & Asuna together in Progressive since Floor001?

EDIT: As a follow-up, it came to me that, when the Knights of Blood got formed, Asuna may have been scouted right away, tried to bring Kirito in with her but he refused. That, along with the duties of the KoB, could have strained their dynamic for a while, and during that time the events with the Black Cats, Lisbeth and Silica, among others.
I'm saying all of this because I don't honestly believe Kawahara-sensei is gonna write Progressive Floor by Floor, there was 75 of them.

I think that situation is seems right, Asuna is a front line player just like him though Progressive is different in many aspects (such as kirito being a talkative asshole despite being a antisocial) & much more focus on them than clearing the floors.

Sooooo it just seems right that Asuna is with him on the lower floors since she basically knew no one other than him and the main LN skip those part A LOT.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote