View Single Post
Old 2008-11-17, 06:57   Link #11027
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Either make a new post in OCT/FFT, it doesn't really matter, unless you want them analyzed, then OCT is your choice. However, you say that they are old and then I presume they have already gone through the initial busting.

Either way, make a new post if you don't want to spend endless hours looking for your original post.
I'm with Atomic on this one. If you cannot find your character on the index in the OC thread, just repost them. However, if they are fresh characters and you feel that they may or may not sit within the Nanoha-verse well, then post it in the OC thread instead so that they can take a look at your character and give it a thorough review and give their opinion on the characters.

Otherwise, just post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vie View Post
Anything you like, but OCs belong to the OC thread and not the fanfiction thread. Unless you've fic written about OCs, but then it can still stay in OC thread...
Not necessarily. It can go in either thread, except that it's preferred in OC because then that's were all the character-busters are who actually take characters and disassemble them for any kinks or errors that shouldn't be there and the like.

As far as I'm concerned, they can be on here if the posters want to do it. Just as as long as it's a reasonably balanced character that won't have everyone freaking out or something or another.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote