View Single Post
Old 2006-08-29, 20:58   Link #91
i0td

Poor Satoko. I thought her arms would have been fallen off after the first few slashes.

Anyways, same as above poster. Just watched the fansub and originally I gave it passing marks. It brought closure to those who haven't enjoyed the game yet. This episode was as we expected, tying up the loose ends that were posed in the Watanagashi arc.

However, after going over the discussion in this thread by the game playing otakus, I can understand now the true potential this episode had and how instead of the events that us viewers could have probably inferred from the earlier arcs, we could have gotten a dose of something with much more depth to it. I would really like to have enjoyed watching the Shion monologue scene that those of you who have played the game have mentioned.

The game definitely intrigues me, because it seems to bring about that sense of complete closure that is somewhat amiss for those who haven't played it. I admit that some explanations still confuse. However, it also seems that watching the anime after playing the game has only brought disappointment to the majority.