View Single Post
Old 2006-10-09, 01:57   Link #182
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinsoo View Post

Oh and also before somebody starts to complain about the sub...

Yes, we already know the video quality crashes and gets all blocky. We had trouble encoding and we tried our best to fix it, yet nothing worked ;~; Plus we wanted to release ASAP because of the demand :/

We're also sorry we didn't translate some of the chalkboard. Most of it was gibberish anyways and weird stuff without any reference. Our translator was very frustrated cos it was also hard to read("THEY'RE FRIGGIN' CHICKEN SCRATCHES!"). We'll have translation notes up on our forum some time soon.

We're a new group consisted of only 4 people; one translator(, one guy who does the timing, encoding, and typesetting, another person as typesetter, and I as quality check. All of us are noobs besides BillyG so feel free to point and laugh D;

Hopefully next time we could fix the quality. Hope you guys aren't too disappointed with us like some people D;
First thing I'd say is "better to wait and release a better product than to cave to demand" .... this is your hobby, take the time and make it something you're happy to display.

I suspect some of the blackboard *IS* chicken scratching ... partial words and such (leaving the viewer to make his or her own malevolent guesses).

What I know about encoding is it is almost as arty as translation, but if you get an iffy input raw all the work in the world won't help. I'm still downloading so I don't have much else to say until I see it (accidently hit my bandwidth cap.... throttle hell).