View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 17:45   Link #1929
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Nanoha is about to turn 18 in SbtB. As a plot device, should she start taking topless jobs (remember she signed the contract saying she would do them)? These are all non hentai poses. Meaning professional lingerie modeling, shower supplies, body art, suntanning ads, ect. This does not include fender bunny/car bunny/topless calenders, ect. Tasteful only. I'm asking because I'm thinking of using for plot, not fanservice. So before you vote, please sit and think about your answer. If you're not sure, then don't vote either way please.

Also, all comments are welcome, and I'd really like to hear your ideas on this. This is a big "outside the box" thing and I don't want to turn off my readers.

http://snappoll.com/poll/256150.php
My reply is simillar to SpaceBrotha's if his response is no. I think that this in combination with smoking problems and other things might crush her. Will Fate support her if she chose topless? Maybe. One thing are photos for personal archive and other art for public. And Nanoha is shy ^^"
I think Nanoha has gone (and is going) through enought. Maybe she could do it vhen she is older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Four words. *Plug plug plug* Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira It focuses on the more... forgotten members of Riot Force 6 and of course stars Zafira. *End plug*

It's not nice to tease I'm looking forward to the new chapter

Amen

And so I don't feel like I'm not contributing here's a really short something I wrote at like... midnight. It's not great (I wrote it at midnight after all) but I think it's kind of cute.
Spoiler for Little short:

Edit: And I voted no for Nanoha modeling topless it just doesn't feel... right with her character.
I started reading and could not stop grinning. Amusing.
" Hayate’s lesbian army! "
I missed Zafira and Arf at StrikerS....

And cute short.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote