Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 18:07   Link #1032
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Love Lenalee's haircut, I guess she finally had to time to comb her hair, or it had been a while so her hair grew a little longer.
Her hair grew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashima View Post
Yes, the boy is Allen, his innocence hand was the one that Cosmo licked. Poor Cosmo, and... Mana was scary...

I don't know, his personality is just the complete opposite of Allen, even when he was a kid, Allen has always been shown to be meek...

And this boy just seems like a different build than Allen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
I get the picture of Mana and the 14th as children, but in the beginning, whose the clown and whose the little boy? The little boy looks a lot like the 14th.. and nothing like Allen. For one, their hair colors are different shades. Unless Allen bleaches his hair all the time.... And I just don't get the clown.
Allen's hair was originally brown, but yeah, this boy's hair looks like a much darker shade of colour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchan View Post
That clown(Mana?) was creepy as hell.
Robin: "Where I come from, clowns aren't funny... >.>"

I like that quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post

And IMO, the clown = mana. the little boy = allen aka reincarnated 14th? Could be his hair turned white after he summoned back Mana's soul?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

Spoiler:

But still I have doubts if that boy with the clown is actually Allen.

The D.Gray-man fact book 1 lists that Mana found and adopted Allen on Christmas Day, and that Allen supposedly was abandoned by his biological parents due to the deformity of his right arm.

But never explicitly states whether or not Mana found Allen as a baby or as a kid.

Secondly, I have something wrong with myself.
Spoiler:

The other possibility is that the boy is actually....
Spoiler:
I agree with you Guido, after giving it a night's thought, I concluded that that boy with Clown-Mana is just too much different than the Allen we know.

I say, that the boy with Clown-Mana is in fact the 14th, in his eternally youthful stage.

So why did Mana call him 'Allen' ?

I'm thinking that the 14th's real name is also Allen.

And being the brother of Mana Walker, that would make him "Allen Walker".

Which then leaves the issue of his left arm, but looking carefully, we can't confirm if that arm is in fact the same Innocence arm as Allen. Sure it looks the same, but that image doesn't show if it has the Innocence Cross at the back of his hand...

Btw, I now don't think that Allen was the reborn 14th, not 'naturally' anyway. From what Cross said at the end, Mana had implanted Allen with the 14th's memory of the 'Song', meaning he wasn'tborn with the memory.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote