View Single Post
Old 2004-04-22, 15:19   Link #30
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightkiller
Schools are usually pretty chill in the US. People form their clicks and have their fun just like anywhere else. Personally...I don't know any schools that have metal detectors. It would be kind of difficult to enforce that in an open campus like the one I went to in high school. Umm...there are drug dogs that come around once in a while to sniff for stuff.

There were a few bomb alarms that occured at our school as well but most of it was due to the lack of reasoning skills of our school staff (a cd case had "this is a bomb" written on it and we were force to evacuate the school for a few hours). One of my friends did "accidentally" throw away a working albeit simple bomb...but I don't think he knew it was a bomb. One of his friends in juvie gave it to him.

But I'm sure this kinda stuff happens everywhere...I mean school is school.
Hey...sounds like you went to my high school. We had on avg 4 bomb threats a year. And yes, school is like the biggest singles bar you can go to, can also be the most expensive one if you go to college It's ok to visit Pre-schools for a wife, just as long as she's one of the adults there. This even applies to if she some how is taking classes but is of legal age
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote