View Single Post
Old 2010-01-03, 09:25   Link #134
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Somehow I think she's gonna die...
well they might witness the connection there... like what will happen when the dream-eath-human-form dies... will that affect the sleeping angel (normaly when people die in dream they wake up with scream like a nightmere)...

so maybe here she would somehow die (maybe duo Chaos return... or council send someone to punish her for betrayal [like getting closer to a downer])... everyone thinks she is dead... but in reality she just woke up on synapse [and maybe deidalos would save her and so both girls would wait together ^^]

but for now lets not think she will die ^^ she might bring interesting things into the story plot... in both romantical and what's going on things ^^

I wodner if that girl (Hiori) is even aware of her beign an angel on synapse.... I wouldnt be supprised if the sleeping angels have no idea about it.... jsut like in matrix... they sleep in real world (synapse) while living in an illusion world life (earth)

like a method to keep the citizen of synapse under control...since the methods of the council could be evil and most of them couldnt agree with that.... so to avoid the risk of rebellion... the synapse council put all citizens to sleep world.... and replaced everyone with angeloids who are obbeying all his commands and wont rebell againt them (sicne angeloids fate is to serve its master)

since isnt it strange that there are no citizen in synapse... and the council is made from few evil guys and maybe 1living angel chick while rest is angeloids..... and all citizen are in sleeping pods (which makes them live lifes on earth)

what I tihnk is that... the evil council took over the synapse... put everyone to sleep pods... changed the pillar rules (even sohara a downer noticed that the words looked like beign writen by hate, anger, rage... all negative feelings) for their own good.... create angeloids to take all chores of normal citizen (and implant all the angry rules in them so they would competly obey them).... but still there is the question why Deidalos betrayed council and stopped to make angeloids and is currently hideing and waiting for help from tomoki...

It would be interesting if Tomoki was in reality an angel from synapse too ^^ one that fell to earth and started to live there ^^ while forgetting all memories of him beign related to angels :P (heh and where are tomokis parents... heh it would be funny if his parents (mother or father) was from synapse... than fall in love with a human man/female.... and so tomo was born (like a sign of possibility of haveing angels and humans coexists and love each other)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote