View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 15:19   Link #11372
Sentou
Ace Detective

I do have to say, I'll be impressed if Ryukushi manages to portray Shannontrice in a good light in episode 7.
As things stand, I just hear ominous latin chanting whenever I think of that maid.

But it is my belief that Piece Beatrice is good.

As for the epitagh.... well, the epitagh may be enough to stop Shannon from killing people, but perhaps Shannon isn't the only problem. We have Rosa, Nanjo, George, and Kyrie, to contend with, although George I am including merely due to his fantasy attitude. A motive for revenge is as strong a motive as a motive for love, and perhaps from the get go Piece Beatrice has allies that joined up with her due to an overlap of goals. Succintly: [COLOR="Blue"]There is more to the murders than a young boy's promise and an old man's delusions.{/COLOR]

Oh, and I thought of another crackpot theory: Besides Virgillia and Rosa the "Black Witch"There are two witches on Rokkenjima. There is the good witch, and the bad witch.

This explains how Beato can be a crazy murdering psycopath and also a force for good. It's based off of the whole "Jessica was Piece Beatrice in episode 4" theory, but perhaps expanded a bit. If Shkanon is here to stay, it can also help explain the many problems Jessica drags into the equation.

In a nutshell: Jessica wasn't lying at all in episode 4. Jessica did see magic, in the same way Kanon and Shannon would see magic. This is because she's nuttier than a crackerjack box.

I'm basing this off of the eternal Jessica paradox that makes me dislike Shkanon. How could Jessica be so close to both of them, and yet do things like encourage Shannon on to George? It's simple, I suppose: She's a fourth piece of the puzzle.

At the end of episode 6, it is said that Piece Beatrice could be a knight, a king, a queen, once she was promoted. An unpromoted piece is a pawn. But a pawn is still a piece. In total, Beatrice can be four pieces.

But anyways: Jessica saw Kanon as Kanon, Shannon as Shannon, and Magic as Magic because she is part of the crazy. If indeed she was Suit Beato in episode 4, the reason she pulled off the role so well is because she IS that role, to an extent

Of course, Meta-Beatrice clearly has memories as Shannon, so I don't know if this works out or not...
Sentou is offline   Reply With Quote