View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 12:05   Link #18
Vicious108

That's an interesting prospect, but Tokiomi had Rin and momma Tohsaka move away somewhere supposedly safe, so Kiritsugu might consider it too much of a detour to try and kidnap them.

As for the rest of the Masters... Obviously Ryunosuke is out of question and Waver doesn't seem to have any real family near Fuyuki either. So my guess on possible candidates for being kidnapped would be that one woman that appears beside Archibald and Lancer in the OP and promotional artwork. But we still don't know anything about her character, so it's obviously a really baseless guess.

Kotomine's father also occurs to me, but he's kind of the supervisor of the war, so who knows.

As for the Matous, there's one of them we're not shown to be safe and sound in F/SN from what I remember - Matou Byakuya, Shinji's father. I can't remember if he's ever stated to be dead or just absent in F/SN, so he might be eligible for Kiritsugu's kidnapping. And if he was killed by him, it'd make Shinji's grudge against Emiya...Shirou all the more fitting.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote