View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 04:41   Link #3978
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
No cheating. Choose one of the Masters in Fate. :P

Caster is a good pick, but would she even be able to use rule breaker that amount of Servants? Or maintain a Berserker...
You never specified. I'll have to think hard on who would be a good master for Caster, especially if she's controlling five or six servants. As for Caster, if she has the mana supply either from a Master or from draining people of their souls or both, I don't think there was an established limit on her abilities to steal and control servants. At the very least we know she can cheat one in, have three under her control at one time, and fuel a Rho Aias. That's a lot. But I'm not too familiar with all these intricate rules to the weapons, so maybe Rule Breaker has some rules that I'm unaware of just from playing the games.

If I'm not allowed to have my super-hacks, just have Caster (FS/N) under Ilya. Hide Ilya. Steal Iskander and EMIYA as Rider and Archer, and I'm pretty sure you're good to go. Ionian equipped with Caliburn? Yes, please. Gil will have to use Ea on Ionian, leaving him open to an attack from UBW. Would be an interesting fight to say the least.

That being said, I've always wanted to see what Hercules could do as another class. His lore isn't quite as old as Gilgamesh but is easily the most renowned of any of the spirits in the game/stories. Wouldn't he have powers rivaling Gil because of this? Or am I overestimated Herc?