View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 11:58   Link #24
james0246

I don't really have much to say anymore about the flashback...

I will say, the mokuton jutsu Madara uses is pretty cool, and Naruto going full Kyuubi was pretty sweet. Other than that, I am just battening down the hatches for the bs Kishimoto is going to throw our way when Kakashi's flashback is revealed in a few chapters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
But there's hope for Naruto's intelligence if Obito can become smart overnight so can he....right?. We can hope at least.
When did any of Obito's action seem intelligent to you? He has yet to do a single intelligent thing as far as I am concerned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Did Kakashi manage to close his eye in the last page?
Kakashi has always been able to close his eyelid, he just can't turn off the Sharingan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
otito not relating or caring about fighting his mentor? yep. he didn't care...as told by this chapter

its the opposite. after obito became madara he didnt care anymore about anything apparently
Save for the fact that the first thing Obito did when entering Konoha is track visit Rin's grave (or he tracked down Kakashi, it is unclear what Obito's motivation was during the scene). Then when Kakashi left her grave, Obito violently threw away the flowers that Kakashi left on the grave.

For a guy supposedly devoid of emotion he is sure emotional...

(Not to mention his complete rejection of Yahiko's words.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
So, guess we're not going to find out how the hell this kid was able to go toe to toe with Minato like a year after fully recovering,
Why is this so weird for some viewers? It took Naruto 4 days to be at a level where he could fight and defeat an opponent with 4 hearts and 100 years of experience and it took him about an approximate amount of time to be able to fight a god, and let's not forget the few hours it took for him to master the Kyuubi. It took Sasuke a day to be at a level where he could fight against (not defeat) a "perfect" Jinchuuriki not to mention a slew of Kages, and now he is at a level where he can easily defeat any Kage. So, why is it so weird for another blessed individual to be able to compete against (not defeat) Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
or why he ditched the Zetsu suit,
I didn't understand this as well. He seems to be much stronger in the Zetsu suit (since it gave him mokuton), so I am unclear why he abandoned it.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-10-24 at 13:48.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote