View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 15:28   Link #31358
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
That makes sense, but did Yasu really set out to make the love trial happen before she started dating George? If indecision about whom she loves is what eventually drives her to become an illogical, irrational person, does it really make sense for her to have planned her self-destruction a year or 2 in advance?

And yet, Beatrice claims that she did plan everything out from the very beginning.
I suppose she could've sparked relationships with George and Jessica in some sort of attempt to arouse Battler's jealousy, but that would kind of necessitate Battler being made aware that it was happening or it wouldn't have much effect. If that was the goal, we're not aware of any effort to make the subject of the whole affair know it was going on.

Plus Ryukishi has claimed the George/Shannon romance is genuine. He might mean between George and the fictional character of Shannon, of course.

EDIT: Haha, speaking of the Logic Error, reading over one of KNM's transcripts he commits a rather bad error of logic himself in discussing the "even if you join us" red. He posits that the inverse of a logical proposition is necessarily true (if p -> q, therefore if !p -> !q), which is not actually the case. Granted, it seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the point he's making, but it's hard to take someone seriously who doesn't know the difference between an inverse and a contrapositive.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error

Last edited by Renall; 2012-12-11 at 17:44.
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote